Today I spend some time talking to Hank Mills, independent correspondent and long-time researcher in the field of alternative energy, to discuss the implications of the latest news from Moscow about Alexander Parkhomov’s most recent experiment (see here). We had a recording problem crop up towards the end of our interview, so we decided to continue our conversation at a future date.
Some of the topics covered in the interview:
- The significance of Alexander Parkhomov’s recent experiment
- The surprising apparent simplicity of achieving LENR reactions
- The need for further replications to verify Parkhomov’s work, and the reality of the Rossi effect.
- The need to persuade the mainstream media and scientific community of the validity of LENR
- The role that the LENR community can play in moving LENR into the mainstrean, and the need for a united effort
- How we might engage the academic and research communities to work with LENR
It was a pleasure to talk with Hank today, and I look forward to continue our conversations in the future.