On the LENR Cities web site is an announcement of an upcoming event in Italy. Following their Oxford University (UK) conference in January will be a meeting in Italy for “Industrialists”
Here’s the information from the LENR-Cities website:
EVENTS LENR-Cities is in Italy, February 2015. It’s for Industrialists.
LENR-Cities creates a “win-win”. First we meet companies or experienced entrepreneurs and invite them to join our ecosystem. We connect them to the LEI (LEI = LENR Ecosystem Industry; programs and business part of the LENR-Cities ecosystem) and explore in depth with them the challenges and opportunities for LENR in the field of their markets. Info coming soon. Contact us now if you want to participate.
So there’s another Acronym for the LENR community — the LEI, which from the description above sounds like it will be an organization intended to assist businesses come to terms with a wide variety of issues that they will need to dealt with if LENR becomes a commercial reality.
On the LENR-Cities web page for the Oxford conference are listed some topics that will be discussed in connection with what they term their ecosystem:
- Coming of Age: lessons from LENR for Science & Industry.
- Understanding LENR-Cities proposal : a challenge for all the players.
- Industrialists facing disruptive technologies: our proposal.
- Our Scientific initiative.
Also, there are more details regarding scientific topics to be covered at the Oxford conference:
- Superconductivity at high temperatures.
- Novel hydrogenated nano-materials producing heat anomalies or convert waste heat to electricity
- Hydrogen energy, clean cheap hydrogen production and water splitting.
- Electro-Weak nuclear reactions for small batteries.
- Electro-Strong reactions for international power-grids.
- Nuclear transmutations & nuclear waste management.
- Bio-remediation of radionuclide-contaminated waters.