Recent comments from Andrea Rossi have indicated progress in terms of the industrialization effort. He said a few days ago that he was 50 per cent of the way to the finish line. Today he provided a little more information. I asked about the status of the production preparations and got some answers:
May 8, 2018 at 2:02 PM
If possible, could you confirm or not confirm my interpretation of the current situation.
1) You are currently working in one location in the USA?
2) You have started to build a production system?
3) The production system is designed to build 1 kW E-Cat QX Modules?
4) You have not yet started producing the modules in the system (too early)?
5) The production system you are building will have the capacity to build 100,000 1 kW Modules over the course of one year?
6) If the production system works well, and if sales are strong enough, you can duplicate the production system to increase capacity?
May 8, 2018 at 2:41 PM
In response to another question on the same topic by Albert Ellul, Ross posted this:
May 8, 2018 at 2:47 PM
I have not said that the production lines are already in place. I said they we have started to build them.
We started in the USA, but we are looking for Sweden as well.
The fundamental module has a power of 1 kW.
We will have depots everywhere they will be necessary.
For many years Rossi has spoke about having plans for ‘robotized production lines’, but not until now has he confirmed that he has actually started building any kind production line. I don’t think it is too surprising that he is getting this organized in one location initially where he and his team can work actually getting in place an automated E-Cat production system. It can’t be that easy to build such a system from scratch. According to Rossi, they are not yet making working E-Cats, but he says that he wants to reach that crucial milestone by the end of this year.