As we approach the end of summer, Andrea Rossi’s stated goal of having a public presentation of the E-Cat by January of next year is just a few months away. Many E-Cat followers, including myself, wonder if he can actually get a working product to market in such a short period of time.
In a recent comment, when asked when he expected the first E-Cat products to be delivered to customers, Andrea Rossi stated “Within December, I think”.
I followed up with a few questions:
July 29, 2018 at 11:06 PM
Your reply to Noble Grabow you said you think that you will deliver your first E-Cat products to customers in December.
1. About how many different customers will take delivery of your first batch of E-Cats?
2. Will the first products delivered be E-Cat QX’s
3. Are your first customers all in the USA?
4. Have you finalized the manufacturing system for the first products?
5. Does this mean you expect your production lines will be in operation by the end of November?
July 30, 2018 at 1:09 AM
1- Deals are on course, premature to answer
2- So far the answer is yes
4- To be completed
Thank you for your attention to our work,
There still seems to be a great deal to be done in a short time, and I think we should not be surprised if the projected timeline changes. Having said that, Andrea Rossi has proved to be a driven man, a very hard worker with strong determination and persistence, and I am sure he is doing all in his power to see this project to its completion, and I think he will be trying his very best to get his products into the marketplace as soon as possible.