Andrea Rossi reported that his team would be carrying out an important test this month to see whether the E-Cat SK Leonardo could produce electricity directly, and had said that the test was taking place in California. Now he states that the test has ended early because of some problems with the device.
Here are some comments about the situation from the Journal of Nuclear Physics:
June 15, 2019 at 7:02 AM
1. Are you happy about the progress in testing your E-cat SKe?
June 15, 2019 at 9:22 AM
1. Partly: some parts of the Ecat SK-Leonardo worked very well, better than expected, but some worked poorly. We had to suspend the test and return to remanufacture some parts differently. Much work still to do. Never give up.
June 16, 2019 at 8:12 AM
You said that you stopped the E-Cat SK Leonardo test because of certain components failing.
1. Do you know yet what corrections need to be made?
2. What is the timetable for retesting?
3. How serious is do you feel this setback for the prospects of direct electricity production from the E-Cat SK?
June 16, 2019 at 12:23 PM
2- 1 month
3- we will never give up
Steven N. Karels
June 16, 2019 at 5:35 PM
Dear Andrea Rossi,
The purpose of prototype testing is to see what works and what needs improvement. Congrads on accomplishing a major step forward. Do the needed redesign and test again.
June 17, 2019 at 3:08 AM
Steven N. Karels: