Andrea Rossi today has clarified the situation regarding third party testing of the E-Cat.
I followed up on a question from Brice posted on the Journal of Nuclear Physics where Rossi responded that the first test would be He stated that the first test, scheduled for September, will be a test with a future business partner, and a later test will be with a certification agency.
September 6, 2020 at 8:37 AM
Let me see if I understand correctly:
1. The test scheduled for September is with a third party which is a potential business partner, not an independent certification agency.
2. Another test will be done by an independent certification agency.
3. Will this second test be done also in September?
4. Will the results of both tests be made public?
5. Do you still expect a public presentation will be made this year?
September 6, 2020 at 12:09 PM
3- probably in October
4- only the results of the certification agency
So the first test that is scheduled to take place this month appears to be private, my guess is that business decisions will be made dependent upon the results of the test. We probably won’t know the details of this test. I expect that the public presentation, hopefully this year, will provide details about the second test.