The news that most followers of Andrea Rossi’s E-Cat had been hoping for has been announced. Following yesterday’s test of the E-Cat SKL electricity generator, which Andrea Rossi described as ‘perfect’, he has decided that he will present a prototype of it at the November 25 meeting in Stockholm, in addition to the SKLed lamp.
It’s hard to overstate the significance of this announcement. If the SKL works as Rossi says it does, it will be a revolutionary energy technology the likes of which has never been seen, which could have far-reaching impacts on the world.
The E-Cat SKL is claimed to be an electricity generator that can produce more energy than it consumes.
According to Rossi, the SKL requires only a small amount of electrical input to operate. We don’t yet know the exact ratio of input to output, but it will apparently be enough so that one SKL can power another SKL — in which case you should be able to have a chain of SKLs running from a single power source.
Here are a few of the Q&As from the Journal of Nuclear Physics this morning:
August 5, 2021 at 2:30 PM
Congratulations on a perfect test! What can you tell us about what happened in the test?
August 6, 2021 at 3:26 AM
I prefer to reserve this information for the presentation of November 25th,
August 5, 2021 at 2:15 PM
Congratulations with your new milestone!👍
You have no idea how enthusiastic I am by this good news. I am sure you are too!
1. I assume it is the Ecat SKL you are going to show us not the SK, right?
2. Can you tell us which level of power the SKL will have when demonstrated on the 11/25?
3. What was tested today to enforce the decision for demonstration?
4. Will both SKL and the SKLed be equally important while demonstrated the 11/25 or will now the focus be on the SKL?
Take a fine glass of Italian wine tonight and sleep well, you have earned it!
Kind regards, Gerard
August 6, 2021 at 3:30 AM
1. yes, it is the SKL, sorry for the typo, now corrected
2. will do at the presentation of Nov 25th 2021
4. we will present both, where to focus more the attention will depend on the subjectivity
Thank you for your enthusiasm and… cin cin
August 5, 2021 at 3:27 PM
Congratulations Dr. Rossi!!
Does this mean that an E-cat SKL can power itself plus additional E-cats?
August 6, 2021 at 3:21 AM
The Ecat can power itself plus other load/loads
I think this announcement will greatly increase interest in the November 25th event. Lighting is important, but it is only one application. Electricity production in general is far more impactful, because with electricity you can power most of the technology used in today’s world.