1. Will there be a self-sustained model in near future which would
require an outside source to get started, but could operate
autonomously until the fuel was depleted?
2. Dr. Rossi. Thank you for creating the livestream of your test. If
suggestions are made by viewers (and you are agreeable to them) of
ways to dismiss any doubts about the validity of your test, would you
consider posting more than one livestream? Thank you.
3. Excellent demo. Would it be possible to add another separate but
identical bulb powered directly from another power supply (preferably
also ToAuto NPS3010W model) but WITHOUT MiniSKLep?
4. Do you have a plan c if after the livestream demonstration there
are still not enough customers for the Ecat SKLep?
5. What would have to happen that you consider selling/shipping the
Ecat SKLep to interested customers even if you haven’t reached your
goal of 1 million customers?
6. What is the make/model of the bulb itself? LED, halogen, or other?
7. If 100 of the E-Cat miniSKLeps are linked together and all
connected to the grid, will they still draw 0 electricity from the
8. Is the Light output controllable?
depend on input Voltage? or something else? PWM? If voltage, would
increasing the voltage from 10V to 12V increase the output power?
to the light’s heatsink. Does the miniSKLEP take advantage of the
waste heat from the lamp in some way?
10. I can’t see any ground connection. If there is one? How is it
connected? Is it a requirement? Thanks
11. The e-cat is feeding it with 10w, 5w or any other power?
12. Without answering “the grid,” can you precisely specify the input
power requirements for the SKLep, including input voltage, input
power, grounding requirements, and frequency requirements (if input
power is AC at one or more frequencies)?
13. Please state the “sufficient” input power requirements for the
SKLep to work, so that if the requirements you list are met, the SKLep
14. What are the technical specifications for grounding requirements?
Why? Will it work with the Tesla power wall in off grid mode? Will it
work with a battery and an Earth grounded inverter? If yes to Tesla
and no to battery Earth Grounded inverter: How is that different?
15. What tests were performed to determine the expected life of the
device? It is of great concern that a power source last long enough to
provide more benefit than it’s cost.
IF THE ECAT DIES BEFORE AND IS INTEGER ( NOT BROKEN OR WITH THE SEALED PARTS OPENED OT TEMPERED) WE SUBSTITUTE IT FOR FREE ( EXCLUDED THE MAIL EXPENSES )
16. What will give me confidence that this new and unproven technology
is not overpriced and will function for the projected ten years? I say
the following only to express my concerns. This concern is serious and
must be satisfied before I will part with my money, I am not a
gambler. I have no doubt that this is a question of critical
importance to any purchaser.
17. What’s the temperature of the light?
18. Is the light being given off by the the bulb as bought off the
shelf? Or is the light given off by the mini-sklep similar to how the
19.. Does the Sklep need to be attached so close to the lightbulb? Or
could it have been do sitting separately on the table, with just wires
going between it and the lightbulb?
20. Will the first SKLep be delivered to an individual or to a
company? In 2022 or 2023?
21. In which country will the first SKLep be delivered?
22. The release of the e-cat has been announced for years and there is
still no release date. As especially Europe has a big energy problem
the e-cat has to be released sooner than later! Are there any efforts
to speed up release because of this?
23. What happens if the load subjected to the ecat exceeds the nominal one?
24. Cosa accade se il carico sottoposto allo ecat eccedesse quello
nominale? ad esempio se il modello 100W fosse sottoposto a un carico
di 200W? Maggiore consumo di rete o semplicemente erogazione dei 100W?
25. What a great idea to start this live stream! I assume the bulb is
a Led, simply because a halogen one would not last the planned
continous period of 9000 hours, and would have to be replaced during
this perod. This is of course not crucial to reliability of test, as a
Led lamp also need certain power to function. My sincerest expression
for a brighter future
26. The Mini shows no input power yet the light shines brightly
regardless of what’s watt. The SKLed’s output performance was
questioned at the time, you must be feeling vindicated now?
27. We learn that the Mini has one cell and therefore one controller.
Also that the ecat blue box has 10 cells in it. Is it correct to say
that each cell has its own controller, ie the ecat 100W SKLep has 10
28. Does the SKLep and Mini have two outputs, one… a) output for
the load? b) output for internal electronics? c) There is only one
parallel connected output?
THE SOLE YOU CAN’T SEE IS THE CONNECTION TO THE LOAD
29. The ECat is revolutionary. Are there any big powers in the world
that are actively trying to prevent you from succeeding? (Think big
corps that want your technology for themselves, or governments that
want to prevent the ecat to succeed to make sure they can control
I AM NOT ABLE TO ANSWER
30. The electric current from the second power supply could be
adjusted until both light bulbs have the same brightness. Comparing
the two electric currents (1 mA max drawn by MiniSKLep versus maybe
300 mA drawn by the second bulb) will clearly demonstrate the
excellent COP of the MiniSKLep.