We have just a few hours before the commencement of the live demonstration of Defkalion Green Technology’s Hyperion reactor which is to be broadcast via the web from Milan Italy in connection with ICCF-18 conference in Columbia, Missouri.
According to the event page at Livestream.com, the broadcast will begin at 6:00 a.m. EDT on Monday July 22 and run until 9:00 a.m. EDT. Following is the detailed event description from Livestream.com, translated by Google:
“Live from the labs Defkalion Europe, in Milan, is set up what is perhaps the most advanced experiment of cold fusion. Cold fusion has long been the center of controversy, large differences, suspicions, supporters and accusers who, in no uncertain terms, speak of scam. The substance would be very simple: with cold fusion we are in the presence of an energy source with essentially unlimited and low costs. If this new energy source was available on the market, as announced at the Defkalion Europe, it would change the global energy scenarios. In the course of this meeting, organized by Defkalion Europe, in cooperation with TRIWU ‘and Moebius, the transmission of Radio Science 24, Il Sole 24 Ore, it can be seen working the “machine” that through a process of LENR, Low energy Nuclear Reaction produces energy. The reactor has never been seen before to the general public. Federico Pedrocchi Moebius, Maurizio Melis (also known as the host of Mr. Kilowatt Radio 24), with the help of technical Defkalion Europe and other guests, will describe the “machine” in its various components, and tell how the process works – or should work, telling the voices of those who cry all’imbroglio. One thing is certain: the appointment is of great interest to the world of scientific research and industrial development. If it works, the energy revolution of cold fusion will change the daily lives of everyone.”
Daniele Passerini of 22passi.blogspot.com is in correspondence with someone he names MYSTERY who is apparently at the Defkalion Europe Lab in Milan. In a recent post Passerini gives a report from MYSTERY:
The reactor that will be used in the upcoming test, MYSTERY has let us know that a few hours ago:
- Today, after 12 has been turned on in order to verify the measurement setup and the streeming; currently the COP is 6.4 continues to grow, you should settle around 7 to 7.2.
- Tomorrow will be loaded with 5g of powders [we assume very similar to those of the ‘ E-Cat of Andrea Rossi ].
- The stream will be live for 2 hours, then turn off the reactor and to rekindle the direct next day, around 16. It will stay lit for more than 8 hours.
- The setup will be made public during the day tomorrow or at the latest after a few days to attach the test data
Peter Gluck at the EGO Out blog has posted a document authored by Defkalion titled, DEFKALION’S TEST PROTOCOL FOR PUBLIC DEMO, which provides an outline of the upcoming testing. Among other things it notes that the testing will be performed in the presence of:
- Paolo Vitulo (University of Pavia – Researcher for CMS Project, CERN – Geneve),
- Raymond Zreick (News editor, Focus),
- Mats Lewan (Journalist, NyTechnik)
- A member of CICAP (Italian commitee for the control on scientific scams).
I am sure that there will be more important pieces of information coming out as time goes on. Please feel free to post any news, opinion and comments about the event in the comments below.