New Poll: What Should the 'Effect' be Called?

I have just put up a new poll on a topic that is already being discussed here — what should the ‘effect’ that causes excess heat be called? There are a few names being used at the moment, and new ones being proposed.

Please feel free to explain your preference in the comments section below. Some other questions to discuss are: does it really matter what the name is? Should there be a uniform name used when we discuss the ‘effect’? Will the chosen name affect the way the topic is dealt with in the media, by regulators, public perception?

Also, if you think none of the names suggested are satisfactory — propose a new one!