Thanks to Mats Lewan for posting this link to Brilliant Light Power’s Q1 2018 update:
A few points from the documents:
- “We are working on cost projections and timelines to achieve prototypes of thermal and electrical SunCells® that demonstrate an obvious commercial viability.”
- They include photos of a carbon domed SunCell® for PV conversion
- They report a partner named Columbia Tech has been having problems with melting silver to operate the SunCell®, and they have decided to make a change by instead using gallium which has a lower melting point.
- They are planning to develop a new all-ceramic SunCell® which the consider to have many advantages over the current carbon model.
- Images of “Novel Hydrino Compounds” are included.
- “One goal is to prove our power source to the world in the near term through power measurements, identification of the hydrino products of the reaction, and engineered power systems”