Andrea Rossi commented recently about the upcoming presentation, which he still projects will be held in January. I asked him what needs to be accomplished before the presentation takes place, and he responded:
‘Complete the industrialization. We are not ready, yet. The meaning of the presentation is to say ” we started the industrial production”, which we are not yet doing.’
I followed up with some questions about preparation for the industrialization:
August 22, 2018 at 7:51 AM
Some questions regarding the long-awaited E-Cat production, thank you if you can answer:
1. Do you have the factory in your possession where the production will take place?
2. Do you have the machinery (hardware and software) in your possession which will make the E-Cats?
3. Do you have the employees selected who can staff the initial production line?
4. Are you waiting for the results of the next round of SK testing before you start production?
5. Will you begin by manufacturing in the USA?
August 22, 2018 at 11:39 AM
1,2,3 in preparation
He gives no details regarding the state of preparation for questions 1-3, but I don’t expect it will be greatly advanced if they are still undecided about whether to start production with the E-Cat SK or QX. Rossi has said in the past that they will be running tests in August and September to see if the SK is ready.
I am still expecting that timelines could slip beyond January 2019. Even if the testing goes well and they find that the E-Cat SK reactor works very well, I think there could be many things that might prevent a production line getting up and running in a space of three months. They will need to be sure that everything is in very good order before they can start sending products out to work in the field.