Thanks to Woody and others for referencing a post by the Earth Engine inventor Dennis K. Danzik in which responds to comments on the website Revolution Green about the recent developments with the Earth Engine and Inductance Energy Corporation.
Here is part of his comment originally posted here: https://revolution-green.com/earth-engine-claimed-3-years-40-kw-mechanical-energy-production-magnets/
I am just going to respond in whole as to some of the very intelligent comments and questions in regard to Magnetic Propulsion. There are a few facts that you need to know about when and how I will respond, and on what subjects I will comment on.
First, I am not a “believer” in “over unity”, and I have never experienced anything close to perpetual motion. For the most part, I am a classically trained engineer and for the first twenty four years of my practice, I worked on the refining side of oil and gas, mainly in polymers and composite design. I was focused on laboratory work in olefins and polyesters.
My lifelong obsession with magnetics began as a child, and I started working on Magnetic Propulsion in 2009 when some rare earth magnets became low cost enough for me to afford access to those products. I started laboratory work on the Engine and its components in 2010. I started working floor models in mid 2011.
My background is that of a trained industrial engineer, and I did complete grad work in product development at MIT/Sloan in 2009. I am not a physicist, but I can keep pace with most of the post doctoral discussions in regard to magnetics over the last 10 years. The vast majority of my career time has been in a laboratory development environment.
I do like the name “magnetics” as it applies to magnetism as an applied science that studies magnetic fields and magnetic radiation paths in relation to opposing and attracting magnetic fields. In other words, I have little interest at this time in measures and experimenting with magnetic fields working on a conductor.
I will not be responding in any way to my posts. They are for information only and not intended to start a conversation. My posts are not intended to inform you on how Magnetic Propulsion works in detail, or that I need to “prove it” to anyone on these types of message boards. The information is not greatly detailed, as I have little extra time in my life, but I do want to casually inform as many people as possible.
The Earth Engine, which is based on Magnetic Propulsion, functions from the force developed by a paired magnetic field. The magnetic field STARTS and ACCELERATES the flywheel on its own force, once attenuated. Most of our flywheel combinations are greater than 800 kg.
What I have developed, after many years of laboratory work, was based on the Szilard paper of 1929. Leo Szilard, through the work he left behind, has taught me a great deal. Here is a link to the paper that I made my life’s work (outside of my career):
My development is the control of entropy in the system. The applied science of Magnetic Propulsion first diminishes the point of entropy and then uses that entropy to ACCELERATE the flywheel in what we call a “slingshot”.
Entropy in my system occurs at only one point in the rotation of the flywheel. This has taken me years to calculate and refine. Let’s say at 350 degrees as an example, entropy is at maximum (force in the opposite direction of the desired direction). So from 0 to 358 the flywheel is being pushed and accelerates continuously. Now, obeying all physical laws, if I did not control entropy, the flywheel would slow and eventually stop. At 359 degrees I have developed a way to attenuate the magnetic field that is already “lopsided” or asymmetrical. The flywheel then makes it past the reversing force and then enters the “slingshot” and then the flywheel, using the opposing force greatly accelerates from 359 to about 15 degrees.
There are only two fields opposing at a time. One from the attenuation section (what we call fuel), and the flywheel magnetic field (what we call receptors). There are no electromagnets, or any device coupling to the flywheel. It is a zero contact device that is also magnetically levitated.
Attenuation of the field is accomplished through the bending of the paired fields. This is a major breakthrough. We keep both the geometry (shape) and geography (where the magnetic fuel is placed)(the pattern).
On the laboratory device “Crystal” you can see the firing of the attenuation device every 360 degrees. It consumes about 20 watts on average per firing.
Crystal has a 100 watt alternator rectified to 24 volts. It is also magnetically driven.
Crystal was built SOLELY to prove the applied science of Magnetic Propulsion. The simple fact that two magnetic fields produce a force, and when harvested, that force can spin a flywheel. That flywheel can then charge a battery or capacitor.
Now, here are some very important facts;
1. Crystal is NOT a dynamic motor. Magnetic Propulsion is not dynamic (instant) in its power delivery. It is inertia. It delivers power (which can then spin a generator) by accelerating a flywheel and storing that energy. You cannot in any way hook a dynamic load to a Magnetic Propulsion Engine. It will just stop, and it will stop quickly.
2. Magnetic Propulsion Engines work by creating inertia in a very specialized flywheel (some 257 parts) that refuse to magnetize in the presence of a large and powerful magnetic field. Once to speed (125 to 350 RPM) you have a great way to harvest kinetic energy by spinning an alternator. The alternator is not allowed to exceed a specific load, based on its affect on inertia. This is also a closely held trade secret. Think of it as a very large electrical “pump”.
3. Magnetic Propulsion requires STORAGE. A battery or capacitor. You can charge 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
4. Magnetic Propulsion requires a BATTERY or CAPACITOR for its parasitic energy to run its attenuation section. But this is only about 20W p/s at 60 RPM. So the battery is very small.
5. Crystal’s flywheel weighs in at 622 LBS where our commercial Engine flywheels are just over 4,000 LBS.
6. Magnetic Propulsion is not “over unity” or perpetual motion. It receives its power from over 5,000 PSI of pressure from an accelerated magnetic field. My developed magnetic fuel has “pull forces” (a common measure used in magnetism) of over 10,000 Pounds. This type of force requires not only great safety procedures but has also led to great breakthroughs in the handling of these very powerful magnets.
This coming week, IEC will be producing a complete explanatory broadcast program called “Introduction to Magnetic Propulsion” which will air on www.earthenginelive.com. It will be broadcast live and then repeated at specific times during the day. Broadcast times will be announced this coming Monday morning on the IEC Website (www.ie.energy) and on www.earthenginelive.com.
The program will take you through the entire Magnetic Propulsion Cycle and introduce our new transparent control panel with consumption and output meters (compliments of AccuEnergy).
I sincerely hope that you will tune in !