Thanks to Bob Greenyer for providing another video from the ICCF-22 Conference.
ICCF22 – McKubre – 30 Years on – Italy 2019
Michael McKubre, former director of the Energy Research Center, SRI, California, USA, reflects on the past 30 years in LENR – the challenges the community faces and thoughts on how it could move forward.
Here are the points from his Conclusions slide:
– We must look in the mirror and learn from what others see
– Attempt to communicate better both inside and outside our community
– Encourage viewing the words you speak this week (and after) through the lens “outsiders” not “insiders”.
– Given what we know now, what do we do next? What strategies?
– EEC funding for non-carbon energy research explicitly including LENR
– US government funding options
– Corporate involvement