Bob Greenyer of the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project has created a new video discussing research carried out by Russian scientists who report detecting “unusual radiation” being produced by water that has been magnetized, and then irradiated with a laser. They also investigate what role this kind of radiation might play in biology.
Bob goes on to discuss some of the possible implications of this research and how it might relate to other reported findings; here are some questions he poses in the video description:
– Why does Ryushin Ohmasa’s vibrated water cause fish and eels to grow big so quickly and without diseases?
– Why does corona discharge treated water cause seeds to grow faster and be more resistant to disease?
– Why does Alexander Shishkin’s cavitated water promote healthy plant growth?
– Why does ‘structured’ water promote bacterial life?
– What even is ‘structured’ water?
– could this form the basis of a radically new energy storage system?
All references can be found in the video description on YouTube.