Andrea Rossi has answered a number of questions recently about his ‘dream’ to do a demonstration showing a electric vehicle being charged by an E-Cat SKLep SSM. I have been trying to understand a bit more clearly about what he has in mind so I sent some questions to him on the Journal of Nuclear Physics. Below are my questions, and his answers.
April 21, 2023 at 6:56 AM
Interesting to read about your ‘dream’. Could you please answer the following to make sure I understand correctly what you are working towards?
Is your plan:
1. To charge an EV battery with an assembly of E-Cat SKLep SSMs?
2. To have the SKleps in the car to continually charge the battery while it is driving?
3. To use an EV car that is already on the market for this demo, modified with the SKLep SSM on board?
4. To drive a second EV of the same make and model around a track at the same time as the E-Cat charged car?
5. To drive the E-Cat charged car as long as it takes to set a world record for EV endurance?
6. To livestream everything?
April 21, 2023 at 10:30 AM